Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 10

I did it! The Bouffant! Poof!

Ok this may sound a bit silly, but I have never been able to do this with my bangs! In fact, while I definitely am all girl, I am not really proficient in the typical "girl stuff." Hair, makeup, etc. Usually just the basics, so one thing I always wanted to learn was this! So this is Friday after coaching and help from bff Mrs. Z! Thanks bff! It actually made me think some more about my appearance in general. I think it's important to put in some type of effort in our appearance, not due to vanity, but to take care of ourselves physically, which nurtures us internally.  I think looking presentable for work, for our partners, for special occasions, and mainly for ourselves is important to building and maintaining self-esteesm and confidence. I have caught myself being sloppy and/or lazy at times, and so I decided that I need to fine-tune in this area. We buy car insurance, go to the dentist, and get our physicals to help maintain and keep ourselves healthy, but I think there are other areas to consider as well. So bliss it was when I finally did it!

expected bliss: 4, unexpected bliss: 6

1 comment: