Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 11

Welcome home D-boy!

Aww Danny is finally home! Poor kiddo he stayed at the hospital for over a week and was finally well enough to go home. We went to visit Danny Saturday night and he was back to his normal silly cute sweet self. Back to giving me hugs and kisses! At one point he showed me his bruises still left on his arm so I asked if he wanted some besos (kisses in Spanish). He said yes. So I kissed his booboos and then I asked if he was better. What a b-moment it was when Danny nodded and said siiiiii! :) Awwwwwww! Seriously. The warmth from a child is so unexplainable and sweet.

expected bliss: 5, unexpected bliss: 6


I met Max earlier on Saturday when I was volunteering at the animal shelter. There was an assessment/training going on for dogs to become therapy dogs to go visit people in hospitals, care homes, etc. I love me a big doggy so I could not stay away from Max. He is from a big breed of Malamutes. He is 150 pounds and was just a love! He let me pet and hug him to my heart's content and it was just awesome. I just had to share this even though it was not my winning b-moment, but come on, look at him! CUTE with a capital C! Oh, and do you see the poof I did myself?? :) Yay me!



No comments:

Post a Comment