Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 16


Ok I gotta say...I am a bit embarrassed that this was my special bliss moment of the day. I walked past this store, saw the sign and cracked up. Walked past it, but couldn't stay away and then walked back to snap this shot. How can I not share this?? I mean seriously, what a difference an angle makes to change my perspective! This lovely sign telling us a massage therapist is available morphed into an advertisement telling me on Day 15 that sage rapists are available!! And yes, walk-in's welcome and this place has protection!! Woohoo!

I had at one point decided not to post this, but this really made me bust out laughing. And then think. What we see is not always what is. Someone walking from the other direction would probably not have reacted the same way I did because they would have seen something totally different. Variety is the spice of life, and who wants to see only in black and white? The world is filled with all colors of the rainbow and I am glad that an advertisement brought me such surprising joy.

expected bliss: 7, unexpected bliss: 9 



No comments:

Post a Comment