Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 46

Cabin in the Woods

I have been on a lifelong search for the perfect horror film and so when I heard great reviews for this movie I knew I HAD to check it out to see for myself. Reviews said this is NOT what you expect for a horror film and boy were they right! I had been pretty tired from the day....so this was a great way to take a break from all the energy spent on other things....the honey and I got In n Out, which by the way I am disappointed to say I can't really handle fast food so my belly ached the whole time although it tasted magnifico! So back to the movie....Definitely not what you would expect so watch it and see for yourself! I was quite tense for a few parts where honey told me I was shaking, but it was great suspense, action, and of all things you would least expect, COMEDY! freakin funny and super entertaining. If this were a blog dedicated to my lifelong search for the perfect scary movie....then I would have to say that the search continues, but I had a blast on this cabin in the woods horredy/com-horror (combo of comedy+horro)!

expected bliss: 19, unexpccted bliss: 27

No comments:

Post a Comment