Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 35

Sorry no picture for this bliss post. This was a funny moment at work. Cracked me up big time. So I have a co-worker that has already left the agency. Let's call him Chris. He left at least 2 weeks ago now. I noticed that even after Chris left the agency, his status for his instant messenger program was still green, so still active. I told my buddy in the IT department of this occurence. Next thing I know, this conversation occurs:

Chris: sup gurl how u doin?

me: hi!! :)

Chris: was wondering what r u doin for lunch today?

me: ohh gonna be eating lunch. would you like to join me

chris: would u like to join me for some fried chicken

cracked me up. made my day and into my bliss count :) and jes my buddy in IT was working on Chris's computer and having a ball messing with me

expected bliss: 17, unexpected bliss: 18

1 comment:

  1. Haha....that's actually funny. You've been having fun lunches. Is your IT Africa America or the one who departed? They like chicken. Later.

    ReplyDelete