Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 20

Insanity: Day 1

Yay Day! Yours truly is baaaaaack! To the Insanity program! I had actually started the 60 day workout program the end of January this year, but then had to finally stop halfway through because I somehow managed to injure my big butt. I have no clue what I did, but I know when I did certain stretches, when I sat down or got up, I felt tension and it wasn't the "good" sore you get from a good workout, it was a strange strain. So even at the very end of that month I was pushing myself to get through, even though the strain was there. Until one day when I cried out in pain sitting to charge my phone, my lovey finally had to tell me I HAD to stop. So stop I did. :(

I rested, I stretched, I rolled my back on a tennis ball, I accidentally overdosed on Motrin. (That's another fun story. One day I thought I took the proper dosage, but ended up with a total of 3200mg of motrin in one day! No wonder I wouldn't drive and had to pull over for a nap! Oopsies!) I secretly whined in my head when I realized that Day 60 would have been March 29th. But I got over it and finally got to feel well enough to start up again last night! I took it easy, but still got a good sweat and woke up this morning with the "good" sore! Hello good sore, long time no feel! :) Here's to the rest of my 59 days!

expected bliss: 11, unexpected bliss: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment