Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 40

Music Bliss

Sunday night honey accompanied me to a concert to enjoy the music of Andrew Lloyd Weber so the performers sang songs from Evita, Wicked, Cats, Jesus Christ Superstar, Starlight Express, and.....Phantom of the Opera!! We got free tickets donated to us at work to celebrate our 40th anniversary for serving people with developmental disabilities. The music was phenomenal.  It was so beautiful and amazing, I had to keep wiping tears away. A cool bonus was that the two that sang the duets from Phantom were actually husband and wife in real life! Got to talk to the husband after and tell him that I knew their music was amazing because I could not stop crying and I cry when I am touched by the magic of musical bliss. This picture was taken outside the theater.

expected bliss: 17, unexpected bliss: 23

1 comment:

  1. You guys had tons of........I also enjoy concerts and acting plays. You guys made a great choice.

    ReplyDelete