Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 44

Friendship bliss...

I got the nicest message at work today from friend M-bear. I had messaged her to say hello and that I missed her and she wrote to me:

I have been thinking about you these last couple of days! I just wanted to share with you what a positive influence you have been on me. Thank you for always trying to motivate me and put things in a happier place for me! It is nice to be surrounded by someone who is always looking at things in a positive manner and encouraging me to see myself differently! I miss you too! Work has been a little busy lately and so many things have been on my mind. Thank you for being such a good friend to me. I just needed to make sure that you knew that!!

Awwww...well M-bear, I love you too. These random moments of warmth and friendship always make the b-moments shine bright.

expected bliss: 19,  unexpected bliss: 25

No comments:

Post a Comment