Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 19

Armadillo or my man's head gear?

Well....both. Sort of. Let me explain. The boyfriend and I went out for a bike ride yesterday and he told me that earlier in the week when he rode his bike and wore his helmet, he passed his neighbor who commented on his protective head gear. Apparently she felt that his helmet also passed as an.....armadillo!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA I got the biggest laugh out of this. Shaking, teary eyed laughter came out of me. Every time I looked at the helmet after he told me, I could not stop laughing it was so amazingly funny. Also, the lady said that helmets are so weird these days. That she had seen some helmets that looked like cats on top of people's heads. Ahh remember how I enjoy that people have different perspectives and opinions? Well, today I found bliss knowing someone could see helmets as also armadillos and cats! Bliss!!!!!

Btw, this lady cracked me up on a different chance encouter 2 months back. She approached me when we were doing laundry and asked if I could help her pull a ring off her finger. Apparently she tried on some rings at home and this one was stuck. So I pulled a bit, but didn't want to hurt her, so I recommended that she try with some butter or lotion. She agreed to said plan and went home to execute the plan. My boyfriend, the sweetie he is, went back to check on her and helped her get it off. That must have been his random act of kindness of the day! Pull buttered ring off neighbor!

expected bliss: 10, unexpected bliss: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment