Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 47

Elegant Diva Shoes!

Hellooo world, check out my new booties! In case you can't see clearly, that is brown with gold studs. My first new pair of shoes in a very long time! Got this sexy thing at none other than......me and honey's new baby.....Elegant Diva Shoes, our own store!! I have had my eyes on this beauty for a few weeks now, so she is my first!! :)

We opened for business for the first time on Day 47 and it was a blast! Super tired yes, but very exciting and awesome! There is so much that goes into owning and running a business!! I know no matter what it will be a great learning experience and we will have each other to depend on. We made sales, my mom came to visit and bought a pair of shoes, we talked to our neighbors, trained 2 new girls and balanced out the register correctly at the end of the night YAY!!! Cheers to the next step!

expected bliss: 19, unexpected bliss: 28

1 comment:

  1. Ok ok ok Alice, your tall........you're even making Marko or me feel like little people, haha. How high are they again? You've been bussy, awesome.

    ReplyDelete