Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 32

Buzzz Bliss

No you do not have vision issues. This picture is us in blurry buzz bliss. We went on a limo ride Sat night for honey's friend's birthday down to SD and it was a blast! The limo ride there was filled with loudness, music, alcohol and testosterone. When we got to downtown, we just walked around and in and out of different clubs and danced the night away! The limo ride back was definitely interesting, and Sunday when i repeated back parts of the night that were not remembered by the honey, it was pretty darn funny. Testosterone mixed with alcohol is ..... ridiculously funny. If only I had my own camera crew haha then it be a great reality show episode. Anyhoo I had a blast and enjoyed it!

Caramel Mocha Bliss Blast

Btw got my hair did earlier in the day and I named my new hair color just that. Makes me wanna stick a straw into the side of my head and take a sip.

expected bliss: 16, unexpected bliss: 16

No comments:

Post a Comment